Come see us at the winery and enjoy a glass or a bottle in our Wine Tasting yurt!
An Enchanting Evening is reviving the art of Wine Making in Little Italy, Arkansas. We are the first commercial winery in the area in over 70 years.
- Savant (Sweet Red) $12.00 per bottle
- Traminette (Semi-Sweet White) $12.00 per bottle
- Enchanting Rosé (Semi-Sweet) $15.00 per bottle
- Together Again (Semi-Sweet Red) $15.00 per bottle
- Enchanting White (Dry White) $18.00 per bottle
- Pinot Noir (Dry Red) $21.00 per bottle
- Enchanting Red (Semi-Sweet Red) $24.00 per bottle
- Fortified Dessert Wine (Yum!) $24.00 per bottle
- Wine by the glass $4.00 to $8.00 per glass
Free Wine Tasting with Purchase of Bottle
- No Smoking allowed in the tasting room (Ashtrays provided outside)
- No pets allowed on the premises
- All major credit cards accepted
- Must be 21 or over to taste/purchase wine (Anyone that does not look 40 years of age or over will need to show proof of age)
The Fine Print - An Enchanting Evening, LLC reserves the right to refuse to sell/serve anyone and is at the sole discretion of An Enchanting Evening Staff.
Feel free to bring a picnic for the patio and enjoy the views of Pinnacle Mountain and have a glass or a bottle of wine.